30th April 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Should I study B.Com again in IGNOU if failed in 3 subjects of 1st year from CU?

Hello,
I have failed in 3 subjects of my
B.Com 1st year. So, I am planning to
quit B.Com which I am doing from CU and
starts again from IGNOU?

2nd May 2015, 08:25 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I study B.Com again in IGNOU if failed in 3 subjects of 1st year from CU?

This will be the foolish idea of yours because leaving or dropping something is not the solution of a particular problem and whatever the challenges and circumstances comes first, you need to face with enough enthusiasm because you are the first year student and there is almost no student in India or the world who does not faces problems and obstacles at his beginning studies of school or college and there is not only you but also many students who have failed in one or two or three or more subjects at their first year study level so they are not planning to quit the university and course as well that is why identify your ability that what can you do in upcoming days.

When you have passed rest subjects except three ones then you can also qualify in these subjects because if you had been weaker at any subject or in all subjects then you would have failed in all the papers but you passed few of those that is why you should not quit the course and prepare again for these subjects.

The maximum limit of being failed in subjects is 3 means you have failed in 3 subjects that is why you are eligible to appear for these three papers again in the next year when the examination will be conducted of first year so you need to apply again for these three subjects and prepare well and once you will see that you have studied everything before of these subjects then you will be able to secure good marks when you appear for the same paper again and your percentage marks will be increased.

One thing you should also see the advantage of not leaving the course is that if you apply for admission in the same course in IGNOU then also you have to drop your one more year and value of one year can only be understood by a student who have failed in exams so you also need to understand the value of this time and do not drop your course and continue your studies in the current university.

When you will apply for IGNOU then you need to repay the fee, apply for exams, appear for all the papers conducted at first year level so this would be tragic for you and this will definitely frustrate you and you would go under immense pressure that is why keep your study continue in the same university and give time to your study and if you are unable to study any subject in depth then you should take coaching classes so you will secure good marks and pass all the year's exams.
7th June 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I study B.Com again in IGNOU if failed in 3 subjects of 1st year from CU?

sir i am b.com 1st year student sir if i fail in all subject then can i give re-exam in december
26th August 2015, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I'm bcom 1st year student. I have failed in 3 subjects, should I take re exam or re admission
17th September 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

drop out student of b.com pass from one subject only and my sapan period is over too but between the years i wz absent in exams so can i apply for one more chance pls suggest.
3rd June 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I failed in b.com 1st year, is their any option that I can give re exam and. Not get my year waste
13th February 2017, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I failed in only one subject of ignou that is BPYE002 i gave the exam 5 times but the ignou invigilators has not pass me please help me what can i do
23rd February 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 4 subject's and failed in 1 subject in BA honour's 1 year so can take admission in second year.
4th March 2017, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm a student of B. Com general in Calcutta University & I have failed in my part 1 examination in 4 subjects now what shall I do plz help me out.....
7th February 2020, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED B.COM FROM DU BUT FAILED IN 2 SUBJECT OF B.COM 2 ND YEAR SO NOW CAN I DO M.COM FROM IGNU NOW.PLZ ANSWER ME FAST.BCZ HAVE TO DO M.COM ON THE BASIS OF UR SUGGESTION.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?