6th January 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get my certificates from KSOU for B.Tech chemical engineering?

Sir/Madam, my name is Ganesh Kumar. I have done B.Tech chemical engineering in KSOU. My enrollment no. 111071LBTCH0073. I received memos up to 7th semester, 8th semester result memo not received. Study center now not there. Whom I have to ask. How to get my certificates. Please mail to me. [email protected]. Please help me.

7th January 2017, 02:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my certificates from KSOU for B.Tech chemical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, my name is Ganesh Kumar. I have done B.Tech chemical engineering in KSOU. My enrollment no. 111071LBTCH0073. I received memos up to 7th semester, 8th semester result memo not received. Study center now not there. Whom I have to ask. How to get my certificates. Please mail to me. [email protected]. Please help me.

To get your mark sheets and certificates from Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), you have to contact the university or the study center. Usually the mark sheets and certificates will be delivered to your address through post. If any fee is due they will hold the certificates. So you have to contact them in person or through mail for more details regarding this. The staff concerned will be able to tell you the exact details. The best way forward is to contact the university in person.
7th February 2020, 04:42 PM
shaileshsingh-17

Default Re: How to get my certificates from KSOU for B.Tech chemical engineering?

Respected sir
kindly send my B.TECH. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING FOURTH SEMESTER EXAMINATION-JULY 2015 STATEMENT OF MARKS BY E-MAIL
I SHALL HIGHLY OBLIGED FOR THIS

REGARDS

SHAILESH KUMAR SINGH
B.TECH. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
FORTH SEMESTER EXAM.-JULY-2015
REG.NO.- 131041BTECH0002
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?