14th March 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my Graduation from IGNOU if I failed in S.Y.B.Com?

Hi

I have Failed in S.Y.B.Com from Mumbai University.Now for my future stability and good career growth I want to complete my graduation.Can I complete my graduation from IGNOU or any other open university.I want to give exam only for third year can it possible ?

20th March 2015, 08:47 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I complete my Graduation from IGNOU if I failed in S.Y.B.Com?

The answer to your question is both a Yes and a No.
Yes, you can apply for B.Com course in Ignou. It is a three year course. The fee for the entire 3 year course is around Rs.6,000-Rs.8,000.
No, you cannot apply only for third year in Ignou. As a matter of fact, in no university can you do that. If you change your university then you have to repeat the entire course right from the first year. But there are 2 advantages of doing B.Com from Ignou.
1) You can do a job in parallel. Ignou B.Com is a correspondence course. Like all other correspondence courses Ignou B.Com classes also mainly take place in the evenings. So you have plenty of daytime to work somewhere and earn money.
2)You can give as most of the papers(if you want) in one go. Since it is a correspondence course, you can sit right now for a paper occurring at a later semester or you can give a paper of your current semester at a later part of the course also. These courses are very flexible. In short if you are fully prepared then you can apply for most of the papers in a single semester itself. But you have to keep in mind that you have to stay for at least 3 years under Ignou university to get the UGC affiliated B.Com certificate.
So log onto www.ignou.ac.in to apply.
14th October 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete my Graduation from IGNOU if I failed in S.Y.B.Com?

I am about to complete my graduation on BBA
exactly one year left for it... but I couldn't do so because of some domestic problem can I complete that one year from ignou??? plzzz suggest me ans
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?