26th April 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Study Materials of Chemistry for preparation of AMU B.Tech entrance exam

Sir,
I have tried two times for B.Tech entrance exam of AMU but I didn't crack it. Currently I'm a student of Jamia Millia Islamia. My Chemistry is very week so please send me some study material related this entrance exam for Chemistry. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, marks distribution and tips for preparation of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H) in Bio-Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
  2. Preparation tips, reference books and examination date of AMU entrance exam for B.Tech program?
  3. How may I get study materials for the preparation of IIT-JEE? List of books that can be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Study Materials for Chemistry to prepare for TRB Exam being a Graduate in Chemistry?
  5. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation?
  6. Correspondence courses offered by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  7. Study Materials of Chemistry for preparation of ONGC recruitment exam?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation?
  9. Study Materials for preparation of SBI PO recruitment exam
  10. Syllabus, study materials and sample question papers of IEI Section-A entrance exam?
  11. Study Materials and reference books to prepare for TOEFL
  12. Whether AMU B.Tech entrance exam is tough? What is the cutoff marks for current year?
  13. Is it beneficial to prepare for CSIR-NET through study materials? Study Materials of Life Science for preparation?
  14. Syllabus and study materials for preparation of JNU PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  15. How should I prepare for JIPMER entrance exam? Study material for preparation?
  16. Age limit for UPSC Exam for open category? Study materials to prepare for the Exam?
  17. Sample question papers of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(Chemistry)?
  18. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
1st May 2015, 08:32 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study Materials of Chemistry for preparation of AMU B.Tech entrance exam

AMU B.Tech entrance exam:

You need to concentrate on the following topics to crack chemistry paper.

Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals, Hydrogen and its Compounds, Group elements, Chemical Energetics, Surface chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium and chemical Kinetics, Gaseous State, Chemical Bonding, Nuclear Chemistry, Atomic Structure, Periodic Classification of Elements, Stoichiometry, Acids and Bases Electro Chemistry etc.

The question paper consists of multiple choice type questions. Each question carries four options and the candidates have to find out the right answer from them.

Study Material of Chemistry for preparation of AMU B.Tech entrance exam is available in the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Chemistry (Science Paper 2).pdf(230.7 KB, 500 views)
8th October 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study Materials of Chemistry for preparation of AMU B.Tech entrance exam

sir can you tell me about the important chapters for physics and mathematics for amu btech entrance exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?