13th July 2014, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of St. Xavier's College entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H)? How to prepare for it?

hello
my sister has bio science 12th combination
including chemistry,biology,nutrition and computer application?
how to prepare my sister to get
admission in st xaviers college this year b.sc hons?
when can i get their syllabus for entrance

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  2. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  3. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  4. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  5. How to get admission in St Xaviers college after securing 96.25%
  6. How can I admission for B.Com in St Xaviers college Ranchi
  7. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  8. How to get admission in St Xaviers after scoring 90%?
  9. What is the pattern of the entrance exam of St Xaviers College, Mumbai? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  10. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  11. Can I get admission in St Xaviers college or Goenka College with 82% marks?
  12. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  13. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  14. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  16. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  17. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  18. In what way should I prepare to join BSc Chemistry in Presidency College(Kolkata)? Syllabus of the exam?
22nd February 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of St. Xavier's College entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H)? How to prepare for it?

what is the cut off marks to take admission in st Xavier's college Ranchi for mass communication and what is the syllabus for the same.....???
28th May 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of St. Xavier's College entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H)? How to prepare for it?

I am science student of class 12th and i want to take admison in bse maths honour in xavir collge please tell me the date of entrance exam
9th April 2017, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I Abhishek Hota recently give exam 12th from pure science .I want to know how to prepare for entrance exam to get admission in your college
25th May 2017, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for mcq entrance exam for st. Xavier's kolkata economics honors b.sc?
13th June 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of asking questions in entrance exam for BSC chemistry Hons in your college? Also please try to convey the syllabus pattern for this
8th May 2019, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of st.xavier's college entrance exam for admission in b.com(H) ?
12th May 2019, 09:43 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Syllabus of St.Xavier's college entrance exam is given below:-

1)Accounts
2)Economics
3)Business Study
4)English
5)General Knowledge
6)Maths
7)Hindi

Study these subjects from your 12th books or you can prefer Ncert Books.
6th October 2021, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to get the previous year question paper of exam of entrancest.xaviers college,kolkata for bsc in chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?