11th August 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college which offers admission in B.Tech Computer Science Engineering without any entrance exam and donation?

Hi Sir, I would like to pursue B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering. But I scored less marks 64.8% in MP Board. I have not given any entrance examination so please tell me the colleges that offer admission for me without taking any donation as I belong to poor family.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in computer science with low fee and no donation after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET exam?
  2. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  3. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  4. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Control System Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How to get admission in Polytechnic College without giving any entrance test? Is it possible to take admission without any donation?
  6. Total donation required for admission in B.Tech? College help in getting loan?
  7. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  8. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Digital Signal Processing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Donation free mbbs colleges
  10. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  11. Information about CS after 12th?
  12. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I opt for chemical engineering after choosing PCM+Computer Science?
  14. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  15. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  16. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  18. Is Dr College of Engineering and Technology a good college for B.Tech engineering?
11th August 2016, 09:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any college which offers admission in B.Tech Computer Science Engineering without any entrance exam and donation?

To get admission in B.Tech Computer Science Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard with 64.8% aggregate marks from MP Board, you have to appear in entrance examination. If you don't want to appear in entrance examination, you can buy a seat through Management quota by contacting college administration but, the college will ask you to pay high fee than the fee taken for candidates who have secured admission through entrance examination. You can hardly 1-2 colleges out of 20 colleges which offers admission in B.Tech Computer Science Engineering course without any entrance examination and donation.
11th August 2016, 10:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any college which offers admission in B.Tech Computer Science Engineering without any entrance exam and donation?

Admission in B.Tech is only possible through entrance exam even for management quota seats. There is no direct way of getting admission because seats are limited.

If there was any direct way of admission then there would be no entrance exam and everyone would opt for that route.
11th August 2016, 11:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

There is no any this type of provision to take admission in B.Tech.
You must have to write and qualify entrance examination.
At some colleges you need to give donation also for admission.
Without entrance or donation you will nor be able to be admitted in any of the Engineering Colleges in India.
12th August 2016, 03:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in the above mentioned course if you are not willing to appear for entrance examination as it is the minimum eligibility requirement in order to get a seat in recognized college to pursue your studies.

Therefore, I suggest you to appear for the entrance test and try to score well, you should try to score as well as possible so that you might get admission in good government college having low fee structure.
12th August 2016, 10:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that since you have not appeared in any Entrance examination, it will be very difficult for you to get admission without any donation. Your percentage is more or less acceptable for doing B.Tech. If you did not appeared in any Entrance examination then you can get admission only through the Management quota in which you have to pay a higher amount to get a seat. Otherwise there is no valid option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?