21st February 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course available after 12th which is similar to Engineering?

Hello sir/madam,

Is there any course present which provide me graduation equivalent degree..? I don't want to spend much money on Engineering course and neither the time. If that's the case what is the alternative? Is there anyway I can complete a Graduation degree which is equivalent to Engineering? please respond me..

22nd February 2015, 02:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course available after 12th which is similar to Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/madam,

Is there any course present which provide me graduation equivalent degree..? I don't want to spend much money on Engineering course and neither the time. If that's the case what is the alternative? Is there anyway I can complete a Graduation degree which is equivalent to Engineering? please respond me..
Yes, you can apply for Diploma Engineering course, which is related to B. Tech or B.E. There are lots of Engineering related specializations are available in Diploma course as well. There is good scope for Diploma course in both the Government and Private as well. But, Diploma course is not equivalent to B.Tech or B.E. However, you can learn basics about the concerned subject with practical training by doing Diploma Engineering course. Here, I have listed you some best specialization in the Diploma

-Aeronautical Engineering.
-Electronics Engineering.
-Computer science & Engineering.
-Chemical Engineering.
-Tool & Machinery Engineering.
-Mechanical Engineering

Eligibility Criteria:

The candidates should have completed their 10th or equivalent exam with good marks in Science and Mathematics subject from a recognized board. The minimum marks required for Diploma course differs from Institution to Institution. Some Institutions conduct their own entrance exams as well as interview to admit the eligible candidates for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?