10th June 2011, 10:27 AM
youngster.ghosh

Which course is in demand between B.E and B.Tech? Which course is good to take admission?

Between B.E. & B.Tech which one has got more demand now-a-days i.e. between this two in which I should take admission?

20th June 2011, 07:03 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course is in demand between B.E and B.Tech? Which course is good to take admission?

Both the courses which you have mentioned i.e B.E and B.Tech are similar to each other.B.E stands for Bachelor of Engineering and B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology.If you consider a particular course in either B.E and B.tech then the core subjects will be similar but the portion may vary a bit semester wise but overall the core will not change hence it's up to your choice to choose one under graduation course between the two.Both the degree's possess the same value hence it's not a big matter to choose either B.E or B.Tech.

Since there are many Universities in India hence some of the Universities call the Engineering course name with B.tech and some call it B.E.So, move forward and choose any one between the two.
20th June 2011, 07:10 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is in demand between B.E and B.Tech? Which course is good to take admission?

hi dear
B.E and B.TECH both are most probably equal
but now a days B.TECH is appear in college.
So some college have B.E program
but
B.E- BACHELOR IN ENGINEERING
B.TECH-BACHELOR IN TECHNOLOGY

BOTH ARE AICTE APPROVED..........
20th June 2011, 08:43 AM
venkatgct

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngster.ghosh View Post
Between B.E. & B.Tech which one has got more demand now-a-days i.e. between this two in which I should take admission?
friend,

B.E- bachelor of engg

B.Tech- bachelor of technology

Both the courses are the same to each other in certain aspects. The universities which are there for a long time offer B.E certification. the recently started universities offer the B.Tech certification.

on a deeper scale u will find that, the question papers of B.Tech course is more problematic in nature while the B.E question papers are theoritically framed.

but the syllabus of both the courses are the same and both certifications offer the same placement options.

they are equally in demand.

u can choose any1 between the two..

regards.......
20th June 2011, 09:44 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Both the courses are almost similar.As explained by my friend Jits the full form of B.E is Bachelor of Engineering and B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology .The syllabus of both these courses are almost same .You will learn the same thing sooner or later in both field.It is only the difference of name .Some universities provide B.e Degree and some provide B.Tech degree.

So don't worry you can choose anyone but more important is choosing of college .Choose better college for your better future.

With Regards
ravik1214
20th June 2011, 12:40 PM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Which course is in demand between B.E and B.Tech? Which course is good to take admission?

both B.E and B.Tech are same . all the course in engineering are demand. the top courses in engineering are:

1.mechanical engineering
2.elctronics and communication engineering
3.electrical and electronic engineering
4.computer science engineering
5.automobile engineering
6.aeronautical engineering
7.information technology
8.bio-medical engineering
20th June 2011, 01:06 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
there is not much difference between these two courses.. more or less both are same... the syllabus of both these courses are same... B.E stands for bachelor of engineering and b.Tech stands for bachelor of technology... the degree provided by the govt. registered college is B.E. and the degree provided by the private college is B.tech..
so, both are the same.. you can go for any of these..
all the best..
20th June 2011, 01:14 PM
omesh123

Both the courses B.E. and B.TECH both are same courses but their degree is different. The degree of B.E is affiliated to state government colleges of university whereas the degree of B.TECH is affiliated to central gov.. So according to degree B.TECH has better scope than B.E.
Best of luck.
20th June 2011, 09:35 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Both the courses B.E and B.Tech are very good courses.
They both are well reputed courses and are in great demand.
B.E consist of more theoretical knowledge as compared to B.Tech.
Also B.Tech consist of more practical information.
In companies both B.E & B.Tech are considered equivalent.
They give them equal weight-age.
They prefer you on the basis of your understanding & knowledge of your field.
Both of them provide you with good package & placements.
Syllabus is also more or less same.
Also the quality of your education depends on the university & college to which you belong.
Also whichever exam you give on qualifying your B.E .same exam you can give after qualifying your B.TEch course.
Both the courses are of same duration.

So be relaxed whichever you get admission in readily take admission in it without getting disheartened.
26th June 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi Friends,

Kindly help me out in suggesting me to choose the best on going and demand course - where we can easily find a job in technologys.

As per my percipition i thought of choosing " SAP- CRM course or dot.net " - but could anyone let me know the demanding and ongoing technology course where we can find job.

Regards,
Swaroopkumar.K
26th August 2011, 08:40 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngster.ghosh View Post
Both course are very similar.The main diffrence is now a days engineering college gives b.tech degree in the place of b.e. degree.
B.e is gives the info about becholor of engineering and b.tech is for becholor for technology.
now B.tech have more scope as compare to B.E.
A little diffrence is present between both of them.Now b.tech engineering have change in the study as compare to B.E study.

I thing you get your answer.

All the best
20th September 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Do attitude decides ones altitude
18th October 2011, 11:55 AM
rathodabhijit47

B.Tech. has more demand now a days.
You should admit for it.
18th March 2013, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

what is Mechanical engineering course includes?
12th June 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

which engineering student will get more salary either BE student or B.TECH studen
t.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?