21st February 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for post graduation course in good Universities with 56% marks in Graduation?

I have 56% in my Graduation which I guess a average score. Now I have to do post graduation in good university. Is that possible to get admission in some good University with my marks or not? Is there any entrance exams which I need to give to get the admission? Can you please give me the information soon as possible. Thank you.

22nd February 2015, 01:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for post graduation course in good Universities with 56% marks in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 56% in my Graduation which I guess a average score. Now I have to do post graduation in good university. Is that possible to get admission in some good University with my marks or not? Is there any entrance exams which I need to give to get the admission? Can you please give me the information soon as possible. Thank you.
Yes, of course you are eligible to for Post Graduation. Basically, graduation score is helpful to make you eligible for particular courses. But, the admission will be based on the marks that scored in entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Since, you have scored 56% marks in your graduation, which is average marks. So, there is no doubt you are definitely eligible for the Master degree course.

Most of the reputed universities conduct their own admission test. To get admission, the candidate has to attend and pass the admission test conducted by the respective University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?