26th December 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any defence quota available in engineering colleges and institutions?

I am a serving defence officer. My son is presently in 12th class and is aspiring for an engineering seat in any reputed institution. I request you to kindly inform me about the defence quota available in the various engineering colleges and institutions. I am presently serving in TamilNadu for the past one and half year.

28th December 2016, 02:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any defence quota available in engineering colleges and institutions?

Only in institutes which are owned by defence have such kind of quota for wards of defence personnel. Other colleges don't have any such quota for admission in engineering courses.

Hence, make sure you are applying for admission colleges which are related to army for getting any benefit of defence quota.
28th December 2016, 09:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any defence quota available in engineering colleges and institutions?

Yes, there are various Colleges in India which are run by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). Those Colleges provide defence quota for an Engineering seat.
So, if you are interested to get your ward admitted in those Colleges, just contact to them and proceed further.

Army Institute of Technology
Address: Alandi Road, Dighi Hills, Pune, Maharashtra 411015
30th April 2019, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Is there any defence quota available in engineering colleges and institutions?
19th April 2020, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I'm Army Retired officer ,My son is appear class 12 can we get admission in your College (Defence quota)
15th September 2021, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Is bsf comes under defence quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?