6th June 2012, 08:41 PM
poojababunov12

Can I register for IPCC directly after passing B.Com and securing 55%?

hi sir/madam, This is Pooja.Im a B.com graduate and hav secured more than 55%.can i register for ipcc 2012 directly ? has the central govt approved for the exemption of cpt exams for graduates?please guide me......

8th June 2012, 07:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I register for IPCC directly after passing B.Com and securing 55%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poojababunov12 View Post
hi sir/madam, This is Pooja.Im a B.com graduate and hav secured more than 55%.can i register for ipcc 2012 directly ? has the central govt approved for the exemption of cpt exams for graduates?please guide me......
As per the present guidelines of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, direct entry into Integrated Professional Competence Course is not possible. So, basically, you will have to qualify Common Proficiency Test (CPT), in order to move onto the next level of the Chartered Accountancy course.
You might have heard about the proposal that the Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has made and waiting for the approval by the union government, according to which a commerce graduate with a minimum of 55% marks and a non-commerce graduate with a minimum of 60% marks will be exempted from the Common Proficiency Test and will be able to enroll directly for the Integrated Professional Competence Course. The proposal has not been approved yet and therefore if you enroll for the course now, you will have to follow the aforementioned steps to pursue Chartered Accountancy course.
9th July 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I register for IPCC directly after passing B.Com and securing 55%?

Any idea by when union will give approval for this.
20th July 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i am mandan kumar jha b.com with 60% direct ipcc admission
30th March 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i registered ipcc 2013 after passing b.com and securing 60%?
30th March 2013, 05:04 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

After the completion of B.com you can register for IPCC , also register for ITT and Orientation program also,

- you must complete ITT , Orientation and 7 months training under the CA ,

- After the completion of this programs only you can eligible to write IPCC exams

- after the completion ipcc and three years training period, you can register for CA final

All the best...........
30th March 2013, 07:25 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir can i registered ipcc 2013 after passing b.com and securing 60%?
YES, you can take direct admission in the CA-IPCC stage .

You need to meet the below conditions:

Commerce Graduates needs to score minimum aggregate of 55% marks in B.COM to get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams and get direct admission in the IPCC Stage

A candidates can get exemption from giving the CPT exams if he/she has studied atleast 3 papers from the below list of papers.
Accounting,
Auditing,
Mercantile Laws,
Corporate Laws,
Economics,
Management including Financial Management,
Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws etc.,
Costing,
Business Administration,
Management Accounting
12th April 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I register for IPCC directly after passing B.Com Honrs and securing 55%?

hi sir/madam, This is Nabendu Kumar Jha.Im a B.com honrs graduate and have secured more than 55%.can i register for ipcc 2013 directly ? has the central govt approved for the exemption of cpt exams for graduates?please guide me......
12th April 2013, 07:49 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Since you have secured more than 55 percent marks in Bachelor of Commerce, there is no need to appear for the Common Proficiency Test. The government of India has approved the exemption for the graduates.

Under the new rules that were proposed by the ICAI and cleared by the government, graduate degree holders are given exemption from appearing for the Common Proficiency Test.

But for the exemption you should meet the following criteria:

Exemption Criteria

1. Commerce graduates should secure 55 percent marks.

2. Non commerce graduates should secure 60 percent marks.

Since you have more than 55 percent marks in the Bachelor of Commerce you can take direct admission for the IPCC. Please visit the official website for details on taking admission.

Integrated Professional Competancy Course (IPCC)

Group 1

1. Accounting

2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication

3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management

4. Taxation

Group 2

5. Advanced Accounting

6. Auditing and Assurance

7. Information Technology and Strategic Management
13th April 2013, 01:51 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by poojababunov12 View Post

Yes Off Course applicable for IPCC Course After Completing B.com Course ...

Commerce Stream candidate who score Minimum 55% Percentage of marks are applicable for IPCC Course ..

So, After Completing you B.com Course you directly applicable for IPCC Course ..

IPCC Course Stands for ( Integrated Professional Competence Course ) .. It is an Intermediate course in CA Course ..

Graduation or Equivalent Qualification is the Minimum Educational qualification to apply for IPCC Course ...

Eligibility Criteria for IPCC Course :-

--> Applicant who belong from Commerce Specialization should be score at least 55% Percentage of marks in Graduation course .

--> Applicant who belong from Non Commerce Graduation Course should be score Minimum 60% Percent marks in Graduation course ..

You have scored 55% Percentage of marks in your graduation course .. So your definitely applicable for IPCC Coursre ..

Subject Included in IPCC Course :-
  • Accounting
  • Business Laws,Ethics and Communication
  • Cost Accounting and Financial Management
  • Taxation
  • Advanced Accounting
  • Auditing and Assurance
  • Information Technology and Strategic Management
27th May 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for Reg. in IPCC after graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?