9th December 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

MA in Economics after graduation in B.A from DU?

I have recently done my graduation in B.A. from D.U. and I want to do MA in economics but I am from humanity stream and I scored in graduation 53% marks. So please tell me what can I do?

10th December 2015, 12:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MA in Economics after graduation in B.A from DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have recently done my graduation in B.A. from D.U. and I want to do MA in economics but I am from humanity stream and I scored in graduation 53% marks. So please tell me what can I do?
If you have completed B.A degree in Economics from DU with 53% marks then you are eligible for M.A in Economics.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Economics from a recognized university are eligible for M.A in Economics.

Your age should be above 18 years.
10th December 2015, 01:24 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to do MA in Economics from DU after securing 53% marks in graduation in B.A.
Candidate must have secured more than 55% marks in relevant subjects in order to apply for Masters degree from DU.
There is no age limit.
Course duration is 2 years.
10th December 2015, 05:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in M.A Economics you need to study the same subject in your graduation. If you have studied this subject during your graduation then surely you can apply for admission in the given course.

Admission in most of the colleges will be based on the marks you have got in graduation. Some even conduct entrance exam for admission.
10th December 2015, 11:17 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for MA in Economics after BA. Any stream students are eligible to apply. However, first preference will be given to the student who completed Graduation with Economics subject. You must secure at least 50% marks in Graduation. You also require clearing an admission test before the final admission. The admission to the MA is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
30th May 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I have recently done my graduation in B.A economics from other university, and I scored 53% in graduation.... Can I apply for entrance exam in du for M.A. economics ?..category sc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?