25th June 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any mercy chance for me to clear all my backlogs?

I got 4 backlogs. Can I depend on mercy chance? I completed B.Tech on 2016. I need to clear backlogs now. Is there any way, can I depend on mercy chance?

26th June 2017, 06:57 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Will there be any mercy chance for me to clear all my backlogs?

You can appear for improvement examination in the concluding year in order to clear the papers you have not been able to clear. You need no mercy chance, just prepare well for your examination and clear it in the concluding year and move ahead with either a proper job or higher studies.
26th June 2017, 09:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It will depend on the university, and they will provide any such chance, if they think about it. There are special papers conducted in very rare cases.

Hence, don't worry about your backlogs. If there are any such special papers conducted, then you will definitely get a chance.
14th October 2017, 02:08 PM
kunalroy89

There are no such "mercy chance" for Universities. Very very rarely, someone who was left out due to some heavy medical problems,and having some large career opportunity,gets such chance.But that too after very long and influential persuasion.
Exam conducted by University for a single student is a costly affair and you know how our universities works.
Persuasion and pleading is also effective till you are in college, else I have seen genuine peoples not getting heard.
Anyways, prepare well for your papers when college/university conducts the exam.
And contact once the university with your pleading if you had some genuine problems leading to backlog.
10th November 2017, 06:52 PM
Madison.

No there is no mercy chance to clear backlogs. You have to work hard and prepare well for supplementary examination.
Every university have it's own rules for the supplementary examination. The maximum time frame to complete your B.Tech degree along with all the backlogs is 7years in most of the universities. Aspirants are given chance to clear the backlogs within the provided time frame. Examination is held generally in the month of June, along with the general examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?