17th October 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Pailan College of Management And Technology?

I want to study Bachelor of Hospital Management in Pailan College of Management And Technology. I would like to know about the total fee expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for Bachelor of Hospital Management in Pailan College of Management And Technology? Entrance exam to get admission?
  2. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management in Oberoi School of Management, Delhi?
  3. List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses?
  4. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  5. Can I do BBA after completing 12th from West Bengal
  6. Does Bank offer total expenses of MBA offered under management quota?
  7. Best MSc Nursing and MBA Hospital Management Colleges in India? What is their total course fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Total fee expenses of BBA(Information System Management) course in Sardar Patel College of Management?
  9. What are the possible colleges for me after scoring 2019 rank in JECA
  10. Scholarship available for B.Tech 2nd year student of Pailan College of Management & Technology?
  11. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  12. From which university The Oxford College of Hotel Management is affiliated? Course fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management in this college?
  13. Best government colleges for doing BBA in Kolkata? -- [New]
  14. Which colleges are available after scoring 80029 in WBJEE?
  15. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  16. Best college to study M.Sc(Zoology) through Management quota with 3000 rank in Andhra University entrance exam? Total fee expenses?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  18. When IIHM will conduct entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Total fee expenses of this course?
19th October 2016, 02:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Pailan College of Management And Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study Bachelor of Hospital Management in Pailan College of Management And Technology. I would like to know about the total fee expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

The fee expenses of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Pailan College of Management and Technology is given below;
If you pay the fees by semester mode then the total fees for the 6 semesters will be Rs. 2,08,000 and if you pay the fees in yearly mode then the total fees for the 3 years will be Rs. 1,93,000. The details can be seen in the Pailan College of Management and Technology website link Click Here
19th October 2016, 08:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Pailan College of Management And Technology?

The total fee expenses for Bachelor in Hospital Management course in Pailan College of Management and Technology are mentioned below :-

At the time of Admission (Semester 1) :-
--> Enrollment Fee :- Rs. 30,000/-
--> Caution Fee (Refundable) :- Rs. 5000/-
--> Uniform Fee :- Rs. 5,000/-
Total :- Rs. 40,000/-

To be paid in every semester (6 Semesters) :-
--> Tuition Fee :- Rs. 15000/-
--> Laboratory Fee :- Rs. 4,000/-
--> Development Fee :- Rs. 6,000/-
--> Other facilities :- Rs. 3,000/-
Total :- Rs. 1,68,000/-

The total fee structure for Bachelor in Hospital Management course in Pailan College of Management and Technology is Rs. 2,08,000/-.
19th October 2016, 09:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The details regarding fee structure for Bachelor in Hospital Management course in Pailan College of Management and Technology are listed below :-

Semester 1 :-
=> Enrollment Fee :- Rs. 30,000/-
=> Caution Fee (Refundable) :- Rs. 5000/-
=> Uniform Fee :- Rs. 5,000/-
=> Tuition Fee :- Rs. 15000/-
=> Laboratory Fee :- Rs. 4,000/-
=> Development Fee :- Rs. 6,000/-
=> Other facilities :- Rs. 3,000/
Total :- Rs. 68,000/-

Semesters (2-6) :-
=> Tuition Fee :- Rs. 15000/-
=> Laboratory Fee :- Rs. 4,000/-
=> Development Fee :- Rs. 6,000/-
=> Other facilities :- Rs. 3,000/-
Total :- Rs. 1,40,000/-

Total Fee :- Rs. 2,08,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?