16th April 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Is UGC affiliation cancellation of KSOU will make our certificates valueless?

Respected sir/ madam
I am pursuing final year graduation in KSOU (correspondence) and I wish to appear for UPSC exam once I complete my graduation and that was the main reason I took the graduation programme , even I have started the preparation for it.
I am very much tensed since the news went viral that the affiliation of KSOU has been canceled and the students who completed the programme before 2012 - 2013, only their certificates will be recognized.
In this case as I want to appear for UPSC shall I rejoin in any other University or wait until KSOU gets d renewal done????
If it does not get then will our certificates looses value???

I request for the reply as it matters a lot in my life and I need the help of an expert.

Regards
Chandni.

Related Questions:

18th April 2016, 08:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is UGC affiliation cancellation of KSOU will make our certificates valueless?

If there is a official notification by UGC that courses are not UGC approved then you have to change because without UGC approved degree there is no chance of UPSC exam.

It will be better to take admission in IGNOU because there is a lot of doubt regarding KSOU and you mustn't take any risk.

12th May 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is UGC affiliation cancellation of KSOU will make our certificates valueless?

I have passed Btech in 2015 July will i get Certificate, do this Degree is Valid

30th May 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to held mca exams apart from the month of june and december for any ugc affiliated university's

2nd July 2017, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.sc. in chemistry from west bengal in the session 2012-2014. Got gate rank within 300, and according to Karnataka high court courses upto 2012-2013 session is valid. But I haven't received my pass certificate yet and Ksou also not giving the date of convocation. So considering all the case is my degree valid, can I apply for PhD in any reputed institute like IIT or iiser etc..
Please give an answer. A humble request from a helpless student.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?