8th June 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Universities in Delhi offering bachelors degree in Arts? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

DEAR SIR/MAM

i want to ask i hav done my 12th in 2008 nd nw i want to do bachelors in fine arts . please tell me the university fro where i can do dis degree.in delhi only.
i wont get high grade marks in 12th but i m intrusted in dong dis degree.
nd plz telll me the procedure of getting into it. is there any aligibility critiria for BFS.
kinDLY ME GIVE ME ANS AS SOON AS POSIBLE
SHWETA

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  2. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  3. List of the top institutes(AICTE approved) offering bachelors degree in culinary arts in Delhi?
  4. Can I apply for MCA course after completion of Graduation in BA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  6. Which is the best college for doing PG in genetic engineering?
  7. How to do MSc in Chemistry after graduating with Micro from Vikram University? How to apply for MSc in Chemistry
  8. Am I eligible for MSc maths after passing B.Tech?
  9. Details about M.Sc (Biochemistry) exam centers? Any center in Kerela?
  10. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
  11. List of the colleges in Delhi and NCR from various universities? What is the procedure for enrollment?
  12. Procedure to join Indian Army? Information regarding the procedure? I have done bachelors degree in Arts with 58%
  13. How to do M.A after graduation? Can I enter after B.Com? What is better after graduation between M.A and M.Com
  14. Details of colleges and eligibility criteria for B.Ed and MA(Education) courses?
  15. Top 10 colleges in Delhi and rest of India offering bachelors degree in Mass Communication? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam?
  16. Can i do B.Ed after completing TYBCOM two years ago?
  17. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  18. How to take admission in any university offering bachelors of Arts through distance mode? Names of the universities where I can seek admission
8th June 2015, 06:00 PM
mwh

Default Re: Universities in Delhi offering bachelors degree in Arts? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

Colleges offering bachelors degree in arts:
Aditi Mahavidyalaya
Atma ram sanatam dharma college
Bhim rao ambedkhar college
Bharati college
Colleges of vocational studies
Delhi college of arts and commerce
Dyal singh college
Hans raj college
kamla nehra college
Lady irwin college
school of open learing
shyam lal college
zakir hussain college
the eligibility criteria for these colleges is +2 in any group.there is no age limit.
Admission procedure is you should submit you 12th marks list,transfer certificate and bonafide certificate.
Join arts and make your dream come true.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?