8th June 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Age criteria for getting admission in Government college for bachelors course in sculpturing?

i want to do bachelors course in sculpturing from government college of fine arts..can i know what is the age limit.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a MBA finance graduate pursue Law course to become a criminal lawyer? How long does it take? Any exemption will be there for Post Graduates?
  2. Fee admission criteria for B.Sc. Nautical Science? Syllabus for admission government and private college?
  3. Can I complete the same graduation by passing the subjects I failed in 3 years by submitting copies of memos?
  4. Is distance 12th marksheet valid for graduations 1st year?
  5. Can I apply for JTO exam after finishing B.E ECE with 65%?
  6. Is it possible to complete Graduation after a long gap?
  7. What should I do after passing 12th in Medical Field?
  8. Can we do bachelors in usa after doing bachelors from India?
  9. Can I complete my Graduation course after 5-6 years of gap?
  10. Am I eligible for SNAP, CAT and XAT exam if my degree is 1 year late? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which colleges are available for course of Ll.B? I have done B.Com(p) from Delhi University and PGDBA from Symbiosis Pune
  12. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  13. Bachelor of Library Science is available in IGNOU Aizawl?
  14. What is the fees for 3rd year bachelors and masters course in mass communication? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Procedure to fill forms for B.Com 1st year?
  16. What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks
  17. Eligibility criteria for doing engineering in a government college? Can I get admission in government colleges in Tamilnadu after if I am have a state level winner certificate in Volleyball?
  18. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
8th June 2015, 05:17 PM
mwh

Default Re: Age criteria for getting admission in Government college for bachelors course in sculpturing?

Sir,
There is no age criteria to do the bachelors degree in sculpturing.
This course is offered in private and government arts college.
The eligibility for this course is +2 with any group.
BFA in sculpturing is 4 year course and fee per year is 1500.
MFA in sculpturing is 2 year course and fee per year is 1700.
For this course you should have:
dedication
expressive skills in sculpturing
sculpturing experience
creativity
marketing ideas.
So,improve you skills and shine yourself.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?