1st August 2012, 01:23 PM
mangalathu

Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc course from Annamalai University?

I have completed my B.Sc. Psychology from Annamali University. Now if i do M> Sc. from annamali Uni. What are the job options I have? I am 40 and Have a working knowledge of English.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for MBA correspondence student of Annamalai University? -- [New]
  2. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Systems Biology?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  7. What are the job opportunities after M.Sc Geography?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scholarship to continue studies of M.Sc Mathematics? Job opportunities after completion of course?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  11. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  12. Degree from Annamalai university is valid for government job or not?
  13. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  14. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Sc from M.S. university?
  17. Detailed job opportunities around Kannur District, Kerala? I have completed MSc Biochemistry
  18. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Introduction to Earth Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
3rd August 2016, 02:25 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc course from Annamalai University?

Yes. After completion of your M.Sc (Psychology) from annamalai university , You may have great job opportunities. For admission , You will require to appear entrance exam. Admission will be made on the basis of merit score.

M.Sc (Psychology) Specializations
- M.Sc In Clinical Psychology
- M.Sc In Forensic Psychology
- M.Sc In Social Psychology
- M.Sc In Educational Psychology
- M.Sc In Industrial Psychology
- M.Sc In Environmental Psychology

Job Opportunities
After completion of your M.Sc (Psychology) , You can get jobs in following employment fields such as
- Hospitals
- Clinics
- Health Centres
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Prisons
- Advertising Agencies
- Clergy
- Welfare Organizations
- Defence Services

Important Dates
- Starting of Registration : January , 2017
- Registration Closed : February , 2017
- Entrance Exam : February/March , 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?