1st September 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue BCA 2nd year through distance mode from Madras University?

I am doing BCA at Madras affiliated college .I completed 1st year and now doing 2nd year. Is it possible to pursue BCA 2nd year at Madras university through distance education and I didn't attended 2nd semester last year.

2nd September 2016, 08:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue BCA 2nd year through distance mode from Madras University?

It all depends upon your College from where you are pursuing the above mentioned course. If the College provides the course through distance mode also, then definitely you can continue your BCA through distance mode at your College. Otherwise you have to complete the rest of the two years of BCA through regular mode only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?