29th May 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Is Vocational Subject compulsory in 12th to take admission in IIT Colleges?

When I can fill JEE Main form as, I was noticed that one student have Vocational Subject in HSC can take admission in IIT. I have been preparing for IIT and I don't have a vocational subject, does it mean even if I crack JEE Main exam I wouldn't get admission in any of the IIT colleges?

9th January 2017, 07:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Vocational Subject compulsory in 12th to take admission in IIT Colleges?

You need to study physics, chemistry and maths in class 11th and 12th to become eligible for IIT JEE main entrance exam. There is no need to opt for any other subject, if you have studied these subjects.

Only questions related to above mentioned subjects are asked in the JEE main and advanced. Therefore, be prepared for the entrance exam according to the syllabus of the entrance exam.
26th January 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Vocational Subject compulsory in 12th to take admission in IIT Colleges?

What are the benefits in studying vocational subjects in 12th standard?
26th January 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

After studying vocational subjects in twelth standard what are the courses offered in collages
4th January 2021, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

If I opted for computer science in class 11 and 12 , what should I fill in the qualifying exam option of jee mains form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?