27th October 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IISER through 12th board exams? Is Mathematics compulsory?

hello, i am a 12th std student and my subject is biology. my group is physics, chemistry and biology. so can i get admission in iiser through 12th board exams? is mathematics compulsory for entry in iiser??

3rd November 2014, 01:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IISER through 12th board exams? Is Mathematics compulsory?

No, you cannot get admission in IISER through 12th board exams. Because admissions will be based on JEE Advanced or IISER Aptitude Test. Candidates who have completed their intermediate from science stream are eligible for IISER. So, if you are interested to get an admission in IISER, you should apply for JEE or IISER Aptitude test.

APPLICATION:-
You can submit your application online with a fee of Rs 600 for OC and BC and Rs 300 for SC and ST candidates. Then after the completion of the examination there will be counselling process. Depending upon your performance in JEE advanced or IISER exam, you will get a seat in any of the IISER's.
To know more information about admissions, you can visit the official websitehttp://www.iiser-admissions.in
3rd February 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in IISER through 12th board exams? Is Mathematics compulsory?

Sir,I have appeared for board exam in the year 2014..Now due to some circumstances I have taken one year gap..Will I be Eligible for giving iiser aptitude test?
20th December 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

SIR IS IT COMPULSORY TO HAVE MATHS SUBJECT IN INTERMEDIATE? I M BI.P.C. STUDENT AND SECURED 84% . AM I ELIGIBLE TO WRITE KVPY ENTRANCE EXAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?