31st January 2016, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the advantage of ICWAI courses over B.Com graduation?

Hello sir/Mam,
I an niketa gupta and i am studying in 12th std. i am so much confused about what i have to do? Actually i am commerce background student i am not able to decide wether i have to do B.Com graduation or ICWAI like courses? which is benefical for me?

please help me out of this problem

and kindly concern on this matter.

31st January 2016, 03:13 PM
kantraman

Default Re: What is the advantage of ICWAI courses over B.Com graduation?

Obviously ICWA course has great advantage as compared to B.Com.As ICWA is a professional course by which you can get job in private sector and may get greatest hike in salary after some time, but B.Com is a traditional course with respect to this you may also get job but you may not get more hike in salary.
31st January 2016, 08:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the advantage of ICWAI courses over B.Com graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/Mam,
I an niketa gupta and i am studying in 12th std. i am so much confused about what i have to do? Actually i am commerce background student i am not able to decide wether i have to do B.Com graduation or ICWAI like courses? which is benefical for me?
please help me out of this problem
and kindly concern on this matter.

Both the B.Com and ICWAI course having good scope in both the Government and Private sector as well. You can enroll directly to Intermediate course without Graduation. So, It is always recommended first complete B.Com course which helps you to develop your basic accounting skill and Techniques. Once, if you completed B.Com then you can directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course (2nd level).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?