31st January 2016, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required in graduation to apply for company secretary exam?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have just completed my graduation, i want to knew the minimum marks needed in graduation for giving company secretary exam? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? Hope that I will get the answer on this.

Related Questions:
31st January 2016, 11:02 AM
kantraman

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in graduation to apply for company secretary exam?

As +2 is compulsory education for CS exam so if you are graduate then you may get admission only on the basis if +2 having no advantage of graduation.
31st January 2016, 06:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in graduation to apply for company secretary exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I have just completed my graduation, i want to knew the minimum marks needed in graduation for giving company secretary exam? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? Hope that I will get the answer on this.
There is no such minimum marks required in Graduation for Company Secretary.

Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI) is a four year Professional course which is divided into four difference level such,

- Foundation,
- Intermediate and,
- Final course.

12th standard is the minimum educational qualification required t apply for Foundation course. Those candidate who completed their Bachelor degre course can directly eligible to enroll of Company Secretary Intermediate course.

Please, refer the attachment below for more Information regarding ICSI course.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf csbooklet.pdf(2.97 MB, 22 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?