31st January 2016, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to complete graduation from two different colleges?

I am doing english honours in scottish church college,kolkata.i have completed 1st year here.can i complete my graduation in another college? Can you tell me what is the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer.

31st January 2016, 10:50 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to complete graduation from two different colleges?

You are doing graduation from Kolkata and wanted to take admission in other graduation course in the meanwhile of the first graduation course.

>> Yes, definitely you can take admission in other college too but the thing is that it is worthless because at one time student should have possessed only one degree. If you take admission and get the degree then you can use only one degree, the other one is of no use.

>>So in my opinion you have to leave this option and try to prepare other competitive exam for getting job after just completing the graduation course. You have to start your preparation for banking or SSC jobs in the meanwhile of your graduation course.
31st January 2016, 08:12 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to complete graduation from two different colleges?

Yes, you can change your college to pursue the remaining course from other colleges.

But, you are only eligible to get admission in the colleges of the same university as now you are not eligible to change the university.

To get admission in another college you have to take migration from the present college and submit it to another. So, to get more information about changing the college visit the college you want to take admission and your college right now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?