30th June 2011, 10:12 PM
ratan gowri

Which are the best courses for me between CA, ICWAI or SAP?

i am k.gowri now i pursing my MBA 2nd year my major is finances i m at confusion stage which courses i have to take related to my finances and i good financial accounting with tally according to this which is the best courses for me whether it is CA, ICWAI or SAP or another courses related to this please help me out from this situation.

19th July 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best courses for me between CA, ICWAI or SAP?

Please let me know which is the best course in SAP in the modern scenario. Being a commerce graduate i would like to know which is the best course that suits as well as gets an employment. Also advice us the top institutes which provide these courses in chennai.

31st July 2011, 12:04 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratan gowri View Post
i am k.gowri now i pursing my MBA 2nd year my major is finances i m at confusion stage which courses i have to take related to my finances and i good financial accounting with tally according to this which is the best courses for me whether it is CA, ICWAI or SAP or another courses related to this please help me out from this situation.
dear friend,
the best option for you is CA (chartered accountant). now a days ca are in great demand. they are getting very good salaries in the topmost companies of our country. for getting admission in ca, you will first have to give an entrance exam. the exam will be of 200 marks out of which you will have to score at least 100 marks to pass the exam. the exam is very hard and requires a lot of hard work. the duration of the course is three years. it is done through correspondence i.e. there is no need of going to college. but there is one more thing that you must know about this course that if you fail in any one subject, then you will have to give all the exams again.
so you must think before taking admission. doing ca is not so easy.

2nd August 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi! Im Shalini and I have done MBA in marketing also I have 2 years of work experience. I want to know if it makes sense of doing ICWA course now, will it be of any help to me?

2nd August 2011, 11:26 PM
jyoti.sahoo

sap is having great demand in today's world. it builds the application softwares and many other application tools for business solutions.

CA is no doubt a dream job for Commerce graduates.

As far the comparison among the three, CA is the best job, but SAP has much more openings than CA.

More over the CA course is tough than all of them.

3rd August 2011, 10:39 AM
Lyk23

hi friend,
*Look! The best option for you is CA (chartered accountant). These days CA are in great demand, they are getting very good salaries in the topmost companies of our country.
* For getting admission in CA, you will first have to give an entrance exam. the exam will be of 200 marks out of which you will have to score at least 100 marks to pass the exam. The exam will be hard and requires a lot of hard work.

* The duration of the course is 3 years. It is done through correspondence (i.e.) there is no need of going to college,but there is one more thing that you must know about this course that if you fail in any one subject, then you have to give all the exams again.

* so you must think before taking admission.

* Doing CA is not so easy but dont worry if you have courage you can do it.

All the very Best ! Thank you!

12th October 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

duration of a sap course?

11th November 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of b.com final year.CA is my dream but i belong to a poor family. please tell me how much will be the total expenses to do it. have there any options that i can do it with some part time jobs.

20th January 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my icwai in aug2011 , please tell me about sap course wheather it is best for me or not? if yes then tell me the best institute for this.

25th June 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed my icwai in aug2011 , please tell me about sap course wheather it is best for me or not? if yes then tell me the best institute for this.
Dear Freind,

If you are not planning for self practice then ICWAI is the most suitable degree for you to get into SAP in India. In abroad even ICWAI guys are considered as Management accountant. You should focus on CO and it has better market than FI.

30th October 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my icwai inter, i want to do SAP, should i join SAP, wheather it is valueable SAP with ICWAI inter, or shall i not

6th December 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

which sap module is releted it field ?

23rd April 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i am m.ajaykumar completed mba with finance and marketing but my gradution is bsc(computers).i have knowledge on tally and .ihabve experience in accounting.so,please suggest me which course is better me either sap or icwai

26th May 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

hello frnds,
i hav a query. i hav completed ICWA inter and M.com Banking by jun '12.. nw am pursuing ICWA final and ACS executive.. nw i want to know more abt SAP and its modules.. is it better for me to complete my professional courses or to take SAP course to enhance myself before getting into a job..If u suggest SAP, then i need to know which institute is the best to learn in CHENNAI..Please giv ur suggestions

8th September 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

ALL THREE COURSE IS EQUAL TO EACH OTHER BUT DEMAND OF CA IS MUCH THAN ICWA AND CS

9th September 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratan gowri View Post
Hi Gowri,

Ask urself what u want to do. All course is rewarding provided you love doing it and u wanna pursue ur caree in.

6th April 2017, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Santhosh, I have passed ICWA in august 2016, I want to know, wether the career with SAP FICO. Is good for me or not.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?