20th February 2015, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

How to study in abroad being an average commerce student?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am a average student of commerce graduate. What can I do for my further study in abroad and what course i can do there?? I wanted the information soon in order to prepare myself, so take time and answer my query soon as possible. Hope that I will get it soon.

Thanks.

13th September 2016, 02:08 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study in abroad being an average commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I am a average student of commerce graduate. What can I do for my further study in abroad and what course i can do there?? I wanted the information soon in order to prepare myself, so take time and answer my query soon as possible. Hope that I will get it soon.

Thanks.

The aspirant can study MBA in abroad after commerce graduation in India. The aspirant should first clear the English test (like TOEFL or IELTS) which is required for the admission. You can also clear the GMAT or GRE for taking admission in various universities. The graduates in any discipline are eligible for the admission to study MBA in abroad. Some institutions require work experience from the students for the admission to MBA. The course can be studied in Singapore, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, England, Canada, Spain etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?