23rd January 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Options available while pursuing B.Com and after completion?

My daughter is pursuing Bcom 1st year from Pune university. I would like to know that what all options she have while duing her graduation and also openings after the graduation.

31st January 2014, 11:07 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Options available while pursuing B.Com and after completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter is pursuing Bcom 1st year from Pune university. I would like to know that what all options she have while duing her graduation and also openings after the graduation.

Nice to see that your interested to develop your're daughter career. Here we provide details regarding career options after completing B.com course.

Basically, B.com course good scope. So, you're daughter having good career option after completing B.com course.

Career Options while doing B.com Course:-

While doing B.com course you're daughter may apply for the professional courses like, Charted Account/Company Secretary/Cost and work Accountant etc...

12th Standard is the basic qualification o apply for this course. This Professional course having good scope in both the Public as well as private sectors .

The Applicant who who complete graduation course with 50% percentage of marks may apply for Intermediate course.

This courses are very helpful career development while doing B.com course.

Career Option after Completing B.com Course:-

After completing B.com course you may apply for M.com/MBA/MA etc... This course having good scope in both the Government and Private Jobs.

Job Opportunity After Completing B.com Course:-
  • The Applicant may join in Indian Army Wing through CDS Entrance Examination after completing B.com course.
  • The Applicant may get Bank Job through IBPS{Institute of Banking Personnel Section} Entrance Examination.
  • The Applicant may also Find various Govt Sectors Job by applying SSC {Staff Selection Commission} Entrance Exam.
  • The Applicant may apply for Civil Service Examination to become IPS,IAS Officer.
31st January 2014, 09:32 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hey friend,

B.com is a UG course and this course is of a duration of 3 years and this course consists of 6 semesters.

There are many opportunities which are provided for the B.com course in order for the candidate to join in many fields.You could write the entrance exams for many fields such as Bank Probationary officer or the Bank Clerk for the Bank exams or any other courses.These exams offer you jobs in Bank Sector.

There are certain other exams which you could apply for such as the UPSC Exams as it is a Public Service Commission exams and these exams are conducted for various fields such as Defence,education and others.There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exams and if you satisfy them then you can apply for the respected exams.

Apart from that you could do professional courses such as ICWAI.

ALL THE BEST
14th September 2015, 10:48 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends..................

Basically Commerce students have lot of choices now days.

So, during the period of Graduation She can choose Professional courses like CA, CS, and ICWA.
And after the Completion of B.com also most of the courses are there.
Like M.com, MBA, UPSC, Combined Defence Services exam,
Air Force Accounts exams and so on.
And banking sector
those who wish for a career abroad should write the GRE/GMAT exam. Professionals can apply for jobs in industries, media and communication and in multinational companies.
They can also work in health care, educational institutions, and in financial service sector.
But Compare with any other courses Professional courses CA, CS, CWA CFA are the best option for Commerce students to get good jobs in globally.
And CAT, MAT, XAT Entrance exams which are use full to you to get good MBA.
So, Choose good one to get Bright Carrier.
25th June 2017, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing b.com(hons.) from B.H.U,can i apply for airforce after doing b.com ??
28th June 2017, 01:54 PM
yamram

Hi
After completion of B.Com you can pursue Master's degree M.Com or M.Com (hons)which will open the more career opportunities. The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing M.Com is that you should have passed with 50% aggregate marks in Bachelor's degree.
You can get a good paying job after your bachelors degree but i will recommend you to opt for Master's degree. It will be advisable if you do your degree from a well known university that provides prime placement opportunity, outstanding industrial exposure and professional enhancement training. I can enlist some university for your help - Lovely Professional University, Manav Rachna University, Sharda University etc.
2nd July 2017, 11:26 AM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
After Bcom,she is eligible to give Banking exams like IBPS Probationary Officer,Regional Rural Bank Exam,She will get preference in RRB exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?