15th January 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the career scope for B.Tech in Biotechnology students?

Respected Sir, My daughter will be appearing for IIT JEE 2017, She is interested to study B.Tech in Biotechnology. Is there any hope of making a good career in this field of Biotechnology like Life Science or Bio medicines. I want to know what is the career scope for B.Tech in Biotechnology students? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  2. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  3. Will there be any scope in B.Tech Biotechnology?
  4. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology?
  6. Career scope for the candidates after completion of Biotechnology course?
  7. Is Biotechnology a better career than Architecture Engineering?
  8. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  9. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  10. What is the job scope after B.Tech Biotechnology?
  11. Is it correct decision of choosing Biotechnology? Does this course have good scope? Where to work after completing Biotechnology?
  12. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  13. What are the opportunities for B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Can I opt for Biotechnology in B.Tech?
  14. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  15. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  16. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  17. Career prospects in the field of Biotechnology and the best specialization for PG in Biotechnology
  18. Scope of Biotechnology in HP? How can I start my career in teaching biotechnology?
18th January 2017, 02:00 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What is the career scope for B.Tech in Biotechnology students?

As you want to know the career scope for B.Tech in Biotechnology students here, I am going to tell you the same-

After Bachelor of technology you can appear for any of the recruitment either in the government sectors or in the private sectors. To get a job in a good company you should be strong in fundamentals Biotechnology and concentrate on your main subjects of Biotechnology.You should have good communication skills and aptitude skills. Different companies set different eligibility criterion for recruitment for jobs in any Company in India.

You can pursue higher studies course as -

1.MBA
2.M.Tech

You can apply on the following company's-

All India Biotech Association (AIBA)
Sisco Research Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
Hi Tech Bio Laboratories, Pune
Torrent
Biotech Consortium India Limited
Hindustan Lever
Chemical Companies
Biological Supply Houses
6th June 2017, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the career scope for B.Tech in Biotechnology students?

Hello sir/mam, I am going to my final year of B.tech biotechnology. After this what type of job will I get? I am interested to pursue my higher studies related to food. Before that I need a job. Can you suggest few jobs related to my field and can you say where I can pursue my higher studies and cost must me low.please response me as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?