11th February 2015, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses available to join in IT field after completion of Graduation course in Arts?

Hi,

Im Doing my graduation From Arts and Simultaneously i have done Hardware and Networking Course? I want to know to make carrier in IT Field can u let me know which course is beneficial for my future?

11th February 2015, 01:55 PM
anair

Default Re: What are the courses available to join in IT field after completion of Graduation course in Arts?

If you do not want to continue in the field of Arts and instead want to pursue your career in Information Technology you can very well do courses in different areas of IT. You may work as a computer operator, software professional, site developer, web designer, animator, logo designer.
You can go for courses like:

-MCA(Master of Computer Applications)

-Diploma in Animation

-PHP Real time courses

-6 month hardware courses

-Networking courses like CCNA, CCNP

-Courses dealing with basics of programming language like C++, Java
12th February 2015, 02:32 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: What are the course available to join in IT field after completion of Graduation course in Arts?

You can do diploma courses in computer science & programming, Database management
systems and web design and web programming.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?