3rd April 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for me in future if I opt for commerce after 10th?

Iem in class tenth and i want to take commerce is there any scope for me in the future?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I opt for Science or commerce?
  2. Is there any scope to study Commerce after completing 10th?
  3. Which stream to choose after 80% in 10th? Is the CA course a degree course? Will it have bright future? What is the scope for campus placements through CA course?
  4. Is there a good future in commerce studies? Which area of commerce has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is commerce the best stream for doing C.A? What is the scope/Placement in B.A? Qualifications required in C.A?
  6. After scoring 93% in 10th should I choose commerce or science?
  7. Should I choose commerce or science stream?
  8. Which stream to opt after passing 10th board exam? Which has greater scope in India?
  9. Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?
  10. What is the scope in future for commerce students?
  11. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?
  12. Should I opt for Science if interested in Commerce?
  13. How many marks are required to pass CPT exam?
  14. Which courses can I do after passing 12th commerce? Are there any colleges available in Rajkot? what is the fee structure? Is there any scope in future?
  15. Can I opt for CS in future while pursuing computer science and engineering?
  16. What should I study after 10th between science and commerce to study abroad? -- [New]
  17. Which course should I opt for after giving 12th exam in commerce and passing with 72%? What is the scope for ICWA and BAF?
  18. What is the scope of Science to study in Higher Secondary for 10th student?
4th April 2011, 10:54 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is there any scope for me in future if I opt for commerce after 10th?

Yeah definitely

you can take the advantage in competitive exams like CA/CPT and ISS(Indian Stastical Services)

don't take it for just name sake

you should work hard than the regular courses if you want to succeed in your choice

so take care in this regard

best wishes

~aditya
~
5th April 2011, 01:43 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope for me in future if I opt for commerce after 10th?

Definitely there is a good scope in the commerce field.

If you are really interested in commerce field, then join commerce related stream in 10+2 so that you can have good number of opportunities in commerce field.

Soon after the completion of your 10+2, you can join professional courses like
-ICWA
-CA (Chartered Accountancy)
- LLB (Law)
-B.Com
-BBA

Later as a post graduation, one can join MBA which have plenty of opportunities.

Try to see that you get good percentage of marks in your 10+2 and gain subject knowledge
5th April 2011, 03:33 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope for me in future if I opt for commerce after 10th?

yea after commerce there are so many scope and job opportunity. after commerce in 12th you may go for graduation in commerce subject like accountancy or other. you may go for BBA also after 12th and after that may go for MBA.

if you do graduation in commerce then you will be eligible for
CPT examination
CA (Chartered Accountancy)
ICWA etc etc.

beside this you may go for higher study. you may go for course like company secretary, you may join in Indian Defense sector or you may join in various company account department.also banking sector is a very good option for commerce graduate student.

best wishes.
5th April 2011, 03:47 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

Yes offcourse there is a lot of scope if you opt for commerce.There are many streams to choose as per your interest.You have BMS,BBI,BAF,BBM,and such other courses.Nowadays there is a great scope for commerce streams.So wish you all the best for your future.
5th April 2011, 04:33 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

YES
there is a scope for everything in every field...
Commerce has got also a great scope if you are interested in it...
after 12th you can continue your graduation or join professional courses like
CA , B.COM , BBA , ICWA , LLB , CPT , ISS etc...
after completing your graduation you can go for MBA which has several specializations which have a great future
5th April 2011, 09:27 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iem in class tenth and i want to take commerce is there any scope for me in the future?
Hi,

There is very good scope if you opt for commerce. After completing 12th and graduation you can appear in various exam like
ICWA
CPT examination
CA (Chartered Accountancy) etc...

and other than this if you go for MBA it will also add plus points to your carrier.

All the best for future....
7th April 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope if i do BA?i m very confused whether i shoud do ba,bcom or bba??plz help me out with this regard...
10th April 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

my all frnds hve taken science nd i have opt 4 commerce .i have taken correct decision by taking commerce? nd it will help me out in my future or not?
22nd April 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Actuly i took science stream in 11th and was weak in it and i am failed in it this year..so which stream i have to go for now as i got 8.2 cgpa in 10th.
27th April 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i recently finished up my 12th commerce with history, so am confused what to go with. plz help me to go further
11th May 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

which course is preferable between CA or BE-software
24th May 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I want to take commerce after 10. I am really interested in it. My all friends have taken science. I am so confused as i know the merits of science nd arts also. Which stream is best for me?
30th May 2011, 06:35 PM
priyanka anup sharma

what has much scope bmm or bbi
4th July 2011, 07:43 PM
pragya varshney

Post Re: Is there any scope for me in future if I opt for commerce after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnareshsunrise View Post

If you are really interested in commerce field, then join commerce related stream in 10+2 so that you can have good number of opportunities in commerce field.

-ICWA
- LLB (Law)
-B.Com
-BBA

Later as a post graduation, one can join MBA which have plenty of opportunities.

Try to see that you get good percentage of marks in your 10+2 and gain subject knowledge
if i want to give some exam related to commerce in class 10 is it possible
6th July 2011, 12:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There is absolutely nothing for you to worry about. If you are interested in taking up commerce, go ahead with it. There are equal numbers of opportunities for students who have completed commerce as that for a student who have completed science. It would be better if you have a goal in mind, and if you can work towards it. There are courses like B.B.A, B.Com, B.C.A, C.A etc which provide a wide career growth to the students.
9th November 2011, 02:30 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend,

-ICWA
- LLB (Law)
-B.Com
-BBA

all the best
9th November 2011, 02:40 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend,

-ICWA
- LLB (Law)
-B.Com
-BBA

all the best
9th November 2011, 10:34 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friend,

You have a lot of options available in future if you join commerce.In today's globalized world one can have count less opportunities.

You can be a Chartered Accountant,Cost Accountant,Company Secretary,MBA in finance,Tax Consultant and many more.If any one manages to complete any of the above course then there are very good career opportunities.

So I will suggest you to join commerce in class 12th and completing 10+2 join any of the course mentioned.

Best Wishes....
11th June 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

i like commerce more than biology science but my friends have taken biology science.i am confused now...i passed 10th with 87% mark.i like to work in a famous company with a good salary is this possible ?
2nd July 2012, 02:19 PM
raghav1717
Member+

hi,
there is a great scope in commerce field.it has emerged largely over a decade.there are wide varity of courses which you can pursue in commerce field and each course has it own significance,value and growth opportunities.the courses which come under commerce field are:-
1-CA
2-CS
3-ICWAI
4-BCOM
5-BBA
6-BCOM-LLB(5 yr integrated course)
7-you can also go for bank and IAS exams side by side

all these courses offer a very good salary package.after graduation you can go for PG degree i.e MBA.when you complete your MBA then your salary package would increase and designation also.

all the best
20th August 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How much salery will i get if i do MBA
23rd October 2012, 12:45 AM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
It is a good discipline of studies.
Work hard and chase your dreams.

It is based on your choice and interest.
Commerce has a lot of opportunities in this competitive world.
Following popular courses can be studied after commerce:
B.Com
BCA
BBA
CA
ICWAI
MBA
software courses
hardware courses
Networking courses

It is your interest and hard work which can get you a good job in any field.
So, differentiate your weakness and strength and choose the best course for you.

After MBA you can earn around 40k or more......5 lakhs per month( It is based on the B-School from where you finished the MBA degree).

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
8th November 2012, 07:16 PM
amber1995

ya there is 110% scope...
there are many lines or branches where you can opt for like
CA
B.com,
law exams
civil services like IAS

you should know that science has less lines than in commerce
8th April 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

which is more beneficial commerce with mass media or commerce with maths????.....for girls...plzzzz.....reply alll with reasons...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?