26th September 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for appearing in Executive programme?

I have taken admission in CS course and about to appear in the Executive leve examl. What is the criteria to appear for executive programme?

27th September 2015, 11:41 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the criteria for appearing in Executive programme?

***Eligibility for CS Executive Programme====>

-CS Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduate of all streams except Fine Arts.
Or

- Candidates who have cleared Foundation Programme of Company Secretary (CS) Course are also eligible

- candidate Should have completed 17 years age on the date of making application for registration.

>>>The student who would like to join the Company Secretary (CS) Course after 10+2 pass or equivalent has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course i.e.

•Foundation Programme
•Executive Programme
•Professional Programme

>>>The Student who would like to join this Course after passing the Graduation has to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaryship i.e.

•Executive Programme
•Professional Programme..
30th September 2015, 05:34 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the criteria for appearing in Executive programme?

Candidates can appear for the CS Executive Program after the completion of Graduation as well as after intermediate also. After Graduation the candidates can skip the foundation levels, other wise the candidate has to appear the foundation levels also if applied after the intermediate.
Candidates age must be completed 17 years at the time of registration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?