27th September 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

How to do CS course after doing final year B.Com

I'm doing final year B.com and I want to do CS course.. I live in Udupi. So can u suggest any institution near to my place pls

29th April 2015, 01:40 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do CS course after doing final year B.Com

CS stands for Company Secretary.

-The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the Company Secretary Exam with the name Company Secretary Exam commonly known as CS exam.

-There are three stages to this exam –

*Foundation programme,

*Executive programme and

*Professional Programme.

-The candidate should have cleared 10+2 exams to become eligible for this exam. Provisional registration is also allowed for students of 10+2 awaiting their results.

The student who wishes to join the Course after 10+2 pass or equivalent has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course i.e.

Foundation Programme

Executive Programme

Professional Programme

Students who have cleared CA-CPT or have cleared CMA Foundation Exams or students who have a Master’s degree in any discipline other than Fine Arts are exempt from appearing CS Foundation Exams.Those Students have to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaryship i.e.

Executive Programme

Professional Programme

- The CS Exam is conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December.

-A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation / Executive / Professional examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?