25th November 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Want to change school for class XII under the same board

I am student of class XI under cbse board, but i dont like the place and school. So i want 2 change my school for next coming academic year. I mean i want to do my class XII from some other school under the same board. Is it possible to get school?

13th January 2014, 09:30 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Want to change school for class XII under the same board

No, it won't be possible to change your school now because no school will be ready to take a risk to join a new student just in 12th standard where you have the public exam. Some of the other reason why they won't allow students to join directly in 12th exam is as follows,

-> Most of the schools will start the 12th portion in 11th standard itself and that will not be taken by the student once he joins on 12th as new candidate.

-> Schools registers to the Government saying this many students will be writing the public exam on 12th and if some new student joins in then there will be a difficulty to add one more new name in.

-> Sections for 12th class will already been allotted to the maximum during 11th standard itself and there won't be a seat to join in directly to 12th.

Above are some of the important reason and there are various other reasons as well.

There is a possibility of taking in student directly on 12th standard but only for valuable reason and not just like you didn't like the class in the previous school and things like that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?