22nd February 2016, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of the BFA course in Painting? How to get admission in the course?

I want to do BFA course in Painting. Please tell me about the duration of the course? Also tell me how to get admission in the course after completing or passing my 12th standard examination?

22nd February 2016, 07:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of the BFA course in Painting? How to get admission in the course?

The duration of BFA course in Painting is 4 years. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent examinations from a recognised board are eligible to pursue BFA (Painting) course. You can get direct admission in BFA (Painting) course in most of the colleges but, only few colleges conducts their own entrance examination and offers admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
22nd February 2016, 11:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of the BFA course in Painting? How to get admission in the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do BFA course in Painting. Please tell me about the duration of the course? Also tell me how to get admission in the course after completing or passing my 12th standard examination?
The duration for BFA course may differ from college to college. The minimum duration will be Three years and maximum duration will be Five years based on the university.

- Those who interested to apply for BFA course, must complete 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized university and final year candidates are also eligible to apply.

- The admission to this BFA course is based on the Overall performance in the 12th board exam score.
18th May 2016, 06:24 PM
AnjaliVerma91

You can opt for some short term painting course too like course offered at SACAC, New Delhi and simultaneously study some other course too. Or you can go for full time course and make serious career in painting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?