9th January 2012, 11:30 PM

Duration of ICWAI course after completion of Graduation? Does this a Correspondence course or regular classes being conducted for this?

I am currently pursuing BMS.I wanted to know the duration for the completion of ICWAI course after graduation.Also, is it a correspondence course or regular classes are conducted for it?Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do regular B.Ed course after completion of B.Com through correspondence mode?
  2. Can I do MBA course as part time after passing B.Tech CSE?
  3. Is this possible for me to do Architecture being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of B.Tech?
  4. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Com in regular mode after completion of B.Com in correspondence? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to continue and complete Ph.D course when moved from one state to other?
  7. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  8. Career opportunities for ICWAI? What is the course duration? I have completed my graduation and working as an executive MIS
  9. How should I join ICWAI after completing my graduation
  10. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. Where to register for ICWAI in Bangalore? What is the fee structure of ICWAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is the best correspondence or regular class for doing B.Com in Madras University
  13. What is the total completion duration of ICWAI course?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in regular mode if I have completed post graduation in IT through correspondence?
  15. What is the fee structure of B.Ed programme?
  16. Can I do pharma MBA in correspondence and M.Pharm by regular classes
  17. What should i do to join company secretary course after studying Banking and Insurance?
  18. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
10th January 2012, 12:59 AM
SHEIKH MOHD YASIR

Default Re: Duration of ICWAI course after completion of Graduation? Does this a Correspondence course or regular classes being conducted for this?

HI
ICWAI is a corespondence courese where you will recive your subject books at your prescribe mailling address and also your hall ticket by post at your mailling addrese .You may join your class for your personal help for this you have to contact coching class in your area. And for ICWAI you have to submitt your form along with the required fee in the ICWAI OFFICE.
where the time duration for you in this course is 12 months
10th January 2012, 01:11 AM
SHEIKH MOHD YASIR

Thumbs up Re: Duration of ICWAI course after completion of Graduation? Does this a Correspondence course or regular classes being conducted for this?

Hiiii
ICWAI course is totally corespondce course whree you just have to give examinations at the center given to you. As you recive your books and hall tickect at your home
this ICWAI COURSE needs min of 12 months for those who have clear te foundation exam as you appeard directlly in the second level of exam ..... hope for the best with regards to your studies
10th January 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of ICWAI course after completion of Graduation? Does this a Correspondence course or regular classes being conducted for this?

It is possible a student reapeat 12th from other board and other stream
16th January 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i want join icwa after graduation so advice me
8th March 2012, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing bba(cam) final year plz tell me can i join icwi after graduation?
29th March 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i want join icwa after graduation so advice me
7th April 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing b.com final year plz tell me icwai
9th April 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i am waiting my B.Com final result. Can I join ICWAI? give me advice.
26th April 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i am complete b.com and i wanted detailed and fees about icwai course .plz reply
28th April 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

i am complete b.com and i wanted detailed and fees about icwai course .plz reply
[email protected]
10th May 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I AM PURSUING GRADUATION AND I WANTED DETAILED AND FEES ABOUT ICWAI COURSE.PLZ REPLY
[email protected]
9th July 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETE MY GRADUATION THIS YEAR AND I JOIN M.COM CAN I DO IT?PLZ REPLY
15th October 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

i have comlpeted m.com., m.b.a in finance and working in an MNC. i wish to do ICWA, could i able to do in part time.. how many years it takes and give me the best institute and fee details. send to [email protected]
20th October 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my MBA in Finance............. i want to know about the duration of ICWAI after MBA....COURSE fee of this ICWAI.........

VASANTHI.RAO.B.
MAIL ID: [email protected]
23rd June 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i am doing a job as a Accountant for last 7 years ............. i want to know about the duration of ICWAI after B.COM....COURSE fee of this ICWAI.........

Lalit Singh
Jammu
[email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/duration-icwai-course-after-completion-graduation-does-correspondence-course-regular-classes-being-conducted-565141.html#ixzz2X3EDtwKS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?