19th April 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

How many years will take to complete LLB course after completion of BBA Graduation?

Hi,

Can i do l.l.b after my graduation in b.b.a?? how many years course it would be?? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this? I just want to know the duration and commit for the course to take it. Awaiting to hear from someone for the answer.

19th April 2015, 04:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years will take to complete LLB course after completion of BBA Graduation?

Yes, you can do LLB course after completion of BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration). The duration of LLB course is "3 years" i.e., LLB course can be completed in total 6 semesters.

Minimum Educational Qualification Required to pursue LLB:

>> Candidates must have completed graduation in any stream with minimum 40% marks (for General Category Candidates) and 35% (for SC/ ST candidates).

Entrance Examination to appear in:

CLAT Exam - Common Law Admission Test (or) through follow particular institute admission process

Colleges offer LLB Course:

>> Aligarh Muslim University
http://www.amu.ac.in

>> Government Law College, Mumbai
http://glcmumbai.com

>> ILS Law College
http://www.ilslaw.edu

>> National Law School of India University
https://www.nls.ac.in
19th April 2015, 10:01 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years will take to complete LLB course after completion of BBA Graduation?

Yes,you can pursue LLB course after completion of the BBA course.

-The duration for the LLB course after graduation is 3 years.

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in aggregate.

-There is no upper age-limit for admission. However a candidate must be at least 17 years of age on the date of application.

-The candidate has to clear the CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) which is the entrance exam to get admission in the LLB course.

-The syllabus for the entrance exam includes;

* Logical Reasoning

*General Awareness

*Aptitude Test

*Communication skills.
20th April 2015, 09:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Can i do l.l.b after my graduation in b.b.a?? how many years course it would be?? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this? I just want to know the duration and commit for the course to take it. Awaiting to hear from someone for the answer.
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course through CLAT exam. The duration of LLB course is 3 years.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible to attend CLAT exam for admission in Under graduate course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for under graduate course.

Best books for CLAT exam:-

CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination: Study Package
by
A. P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

Model Test Papers For CLAT & LL.B
by
A P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2010)

CLAT Common Law Admission Test
by
Mazumdar Rituparna
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2011)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?