2nd June 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

What exams I can appear for after B.Sc final year?

Hi, I have completed my 2nd year and I'm doing B.Sc final year. What are the exams I can write? And when those exams are conducted? Please give me some details about the exams. My email id is [email protected]. Thank you.

3rd June 2016, 02:16 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exams I can appear for after B.Sc final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed my 2nd year and I'm doing B.Sc final year. What are the exams I can write? And when those exams are conducted? Please give me some details about the exams. My email id is [email protected]. Thank you.

The aspirant can appear for various examinations after B.Sc course.
You can appear for following examinations for a job in government sector;
IBPS (Bank Examinations) – Official Website
Staff Selection Commission – Official Website
State Staff Selection Commission like TNPSC - Official Website
Railways through Railway Recruitment Board – Official Website

You can appear for various other examinations like LIC, Postal Department, PSU companies etc. You have to apply to the examinations when the notifications issued.
3rd June 2016, 10:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There are so many entrance exams for which bachelor's degree final year candidates can apply. Given below is list of all exams for which you can apply:

* Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam.

* UPSC exams like Civil Service examination, Combined Defence exams, Central Armed Police force exam.

* Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence officer exam.

* Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common written exam for clerical and Probationary officer posts.
4th June 2016, 12:36 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can apply so many examination as your wish. Being a B.Sc student its always recommended that you can apply for Higher Degree course after completing B.Sc course. You can apply for MBA or B.Tech or B.Ed course based on your interest. You can apply for the entrance exam such as, JEE, CAT, MAT etc. to get admission for MBA or B.E or B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?