9th March 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Biochemistry) in Osmania University?

Hello,
Can I study B.Sc in Biochemistry in Osmania University? I have given my Board exam of 12th standard and waiting for my result. Kindly tell me what cutoff percentage is required?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Biochemistry) in Osmania University? -- [New]
  2. Percentage required in 12th Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Osmania University?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University? Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to get admission?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Pondicherry University?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Botany) in Delhi University?
  7. Minimum percentage and qualification required to study PhD in Political Science in Osmania University?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency University?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  12. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study PhD in Management course in Osmania University?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia?
  15. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in Anna University?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA in Christ University? Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in B.A. to study M.A.(Education) in Guwahati University?
  18. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
14th March 2016, 08:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Biochemistry) in Osmania University?

The cut-off percentage has not yet been announced so nothing solid can be said regarding it. However, you should wait for your results to be announce once and can go for admission in the above University and see if you get through.
15th March 2016, 05:08 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Biochemistry) in Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I study B.Sc in Biochemistry in Osmania University? I have given my Board exam of 12th standard and waiting for my result. Kindly tell me what cutoff percentage is required?
Dear Aspirent,
yes, Osmania university offers B.Sc with Biochemistry.
since the university didn't upload any cut off so far. So, its not possible to say anything regarding this.
just keep in touch with university website.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?