17th March 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

What are the best colleges in Uttarakhand and Himachal to do post graduation in economics?

What are the best colleges in Uttarakhand and Himachal to do post graduation in economics? Please list me down all the colleges and also the steps which we need to follow to apply for the colleges for getting admission. Thank you.

26th March 2015, 09:32 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What are the best colleges in Uttarakhand and Himachal to do post graduation in economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the best colleges in Uttarakhand and Himachal to do post graduation in economics? Please list me down all the colleges and also the steps which we need to follow to apply for the colleges for getting admission. Thank you.
Best Colleges in Uttarakhand and Himachal, which Offers M.A Economics Course:

Abhilashi P.G. College of Education, Mandi
01905-243328, 09418453239
Location: Nerchowk, Teh. Sadar , Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, India - 175008

Adarsh College of Education
Contact No:01628-283295, 283019
Email:[email protected]
Location: Dehar , Sundernagar, Himachal Pradesh, India - 175 030

Central University of Himachal Pradesh
Contact No:+91-1892-229330
Location: PO Box 21, Dharamshala, Dist. Kangra , Himachal Pradesh, INDIA - 176215

G. R. Rana Memorial Institute, Solan
Location: Near Opposite Petrol Pump, Baddi Road , Barotiwala, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India - 17410

Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
Address - HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal,
Contact No- 01346-252391, 252167

Shri Guru Ram Rai P.G. College
Address- Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand,
Contact No- 0135-2643364

You can apply for the M.A Economics course, whenever the notification released. Normally, the notification for M.A Economics course released during the month of March/April. The application forms are available in the respective university counter office or You can also download from the official website as well. The admission into the program is done through the entrance exam performance. The students need to crack the exam with good marks for getting M.A Economics admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?