17th March 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study 3 years LLB course being an Actuarial Management graduate?

Respected Sir,
I have done my B.Com undergraduation in Actuarial Management. I wish to do LLB in regular college. What is the procedure to join in LLB? Can I apply for 3 years LLB course now?

18th March 2016, 09:10 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply to study 3 years LLB course being an Actuarial Management graduate?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for LLB:

> Applicant should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

> Applicant should have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in graduation.

> For SC/ST candidates it is fixed at 45%.

> Admission for LLB course is done on the basis on merit list of CLAT examination.

> CLAT stands for common Law Admission Test. You will have to score good in this exam in order to get into good college.

I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to pursue the above mentioned course you asked for. So, if you do fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above, you are very much eligible for the course.
18th March 2016, 09:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study 3 years LLB course being an Actuarial Management graduate?

Yes, you can apply for the above mentioned 3 years LLB course if you fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria;

You should have completed your graduation from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 45% in aggregate.

You will also have to appear for CLAT entrance examination in order to be eligible to get a seat to pursue the above mentioned course from a reputed college.
19th March 2016, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for LLB admission because any stream graduates are eligible for law entrance exams. Just make sure that you have got 45% marks in graduation.

CLAT asks graduation in any discipline with 45% marks from a recognized university for law courses after graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?