23rd December 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the need of doing graduation? Am I eligible to do graduation with 89% marks?

What is the need of doing graduation? Am I eligible to do graduation with 89% marks? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible for the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the need of doing graduation? Am I eligible to do graduation with 89% marks? -- [New]
  2. Which graduation course I can opt for while doing CA?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course with 48% marks in Graduation?
  4. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks?
  6. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am i eligible to appear in UPTET? I've less than 50% marks in graduation but attained more than 50% marks in both post graduation and B.Ed
  8. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  9. Can I be eligible to take admission in B.Ed course after passing graduation with 47% and PG with 48%?
  10. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU
  11. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  12. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in Kumaon University with 44% marks in Graduation and 56% marks in post graduation?
  14. How can I do B.Ed course even when scored only 49% marks in Graduation and 48% in Post Graduation?
  15. Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?
  16. If I give +2 again with mathematics from open school after graduation, will I be eligible to use that H.S. marks?
  17. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  18. Am I eligible for TCS interview when I scored only 47% in Graduation?
23rd December 2015, 05:30 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the need of doing graduation? Am I eligible to do graduation with 89% marks?

Graduation means bachelor's degree and it is necessary to have minimum graduation degree to appear for most of examination for recruitment in jobs.

Yes, you are eligible to pursue graduation course after scoring 89% aggregate in board examination in which admission is on the basis of 10+2 aggregate such as Delhi university.

But in some university you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by university for admission.
23rd December 2015, 11:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the need of doing graduation? Am I eligible to do graduation with 89% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the need of doing graduation? Am I eligible to do graduation with 89% marks? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible for the same. Thank you!
If you have completed graduation degree with 89% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible for graduation degree course.

Graduation course duration is 3 years.

You have not mentioned your 12th standard subject. If you are from Science department then you can apply for B.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, BCA, BBA course.
23rd December 2015, 11:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You must have passed 10+2 from an affiliated board or educational institution with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. You must have good academic record. You can get admission for Graduation based on your marks scored in 12th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?