25th August 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the part time graduation course which I can apply after 3 year diploma course?

I am a diploma holder in electronics (a.m.i.) engg. i am wanting to know about the part time graduation course to related my field? Can someone please give me the information on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer. Looking forward to get it.

26th August 2015, 02:18 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the part time graduation course which I can apply after 3 year diploma course?

Why are you searching for part time jobs?
Instead you can go for a complete degree which will consolidate your profile and secure your future too.

Since you are a diploma holder in technical branch as good as Electronics, then you can apply for Engineering degree in Electronics.

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
26th August 2015, 05:04 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the part time graduation course which I can apply after 3 year diploma course?

List of part time graduation courses after 3 year diploma course in electronics :

Architectural Assistantship
Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electronics (Microprocessor)
Electronics and Tele-Communication Engineering
Automobile Engineering
26th August 2015, 10:02 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

The VELS University were providing the part time courses for the students who wants complete their education in pat time. They can pursue the course same the normal graduation. But the class will held from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm of all working days. Duration of the program is 3.5 years with 7 semesters.

For more details visit the link given below.
http://http://www.velsuniv.ac.in/par...es-offered.asp
30th September 2015, 01:53 PM
vinoth1921

-->Yes, You can join any course as a part time after your Diploma.
-->After your Diploma, you have lot of opportunities in job offer in electronics with your Diploma itself.
-->Get some post qualification experience and do your Engineering in Full Time/ Part Time which will be much useful and better idea.
-->List of Courses available in Electronics Engineering
-Electronics and Communication Engineering
-Electrical and Electronics Engineering
-Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?