2nd January 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the problems related to pursuing Graduation from distance education?

Dear Sir,

My Name is prashanth, 29 years old working for a BPO, Bangalore. Due to qualification barrier, I am not able to achieve my set goals which, indeed is disturbing my balance of life be it professional or personal. I passed Pre-university level long back and couldn't complete graduation. I would like to pursue graduation either BBM or BBA from correspondence or from any recognized Open University/distance education university to boost my growth factor. I want to know problems associated with this?

Regards
Prashanth k
[email protected]

3rd January 2016, 07:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the problems related to pursuing Graduation from distance education?

There is no such problem regarding it, you can very much opt for graduation via distance mode and can move up the ladder. Distance education mode is basically meant for people who are unable to continue their studies via regular mode due to some reasons.

I would therefore suggest you to move on further with your studies via distance mode.
3rd January 2016, 09:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the problems related to pursuing Graduation from distance education?

Distance mode degrees are accepted everywhere these days and you can surely use it to grow professionally. There are reputed open universities like IGNOU which offers courses like BBA/BBM in distance mode and you can surely apply for admission.

The problem you will face is just time for studies and appearing for exam. It is all up to you to manage studies time and appearing for exams when required. Open universities are created for people like you who don't have time for regular studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?