2nd January 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do RPMT exam after completion of graduation course?

I have pass out my 12th in 2006-07 and I have got 49.59% now I am in under graduation can i give RPMT. Am I eligible to do graduation or undergraduates can give exam of RPMT? Can you please guide me with the information on this? Thank you!

2nd January 2016, 08:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do RPMT exam after completion of graduation course?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in RPMT examination after completion of your Graduation course. The minimum educational qualification required to appear in RPMT examination is that the candidate must have completed 12th standard with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects with an aggregate of at least 50% marks from a recognised board. You must have attained the minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of examination to be eligible to appear in RPMT examination. Since, you have completed 12th standard from a recognised board, you are eligible to appear in RPMT examination.
3rd January 2016, 08:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do RPMT exam after completion of graduation course?

If you have got class 12th qualification with physics, chemistry and biology then surely you are eligible for RPMT. Graduation has no connection with the eligibility criteria for this exam.

Therefore, if you fulfill the class 12th stream criteria then don't worry about anything. Just be prepared for the exam because only good performance can get you admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?