14th December 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Government job in hand loom sector after having 7 years of experience as Merchandiser in Mumbai?

Dear sir
I am diploma holder in textile design from govt. girls polytechnic Gorakhpur & training from weaver service center Varanasi. I have 7 year experience in these fields as a merchandiser in Mumbai. Please advise me for govt. job in handloom sector.

Regards
Sangeeta Shukla

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government job in hand loom sector in Tamil Nadu? What is the procedure to be followed?
  2. Can i apply for Government hand loom sector after PG in Textile & Clothing and 4 years teaching experience?
  3. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  4. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Fashion Designing and while working as Merchandiser?
  5. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  6. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  7. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  8. In which Government sector I can use my Experience having done M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry and with 4 years of work experience in Quality Control Department?
  9. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  10. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  11. Is there any government job available for me in government textile sector with 20 years of experience?
  12. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I implement E-Commerce in hand loom sector in the rural areas?
  14. Is it possible to get a job in government sector if I have experience in private sector as data entry operator?
  15. What are the requirments to get job in Textile Design on diploma basis?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for 38 years old M.Phil(Statistics) postgraduate who has 9 years of work experience in College?
  17. Job vacancies in government sector for Physically Handicap Person?
  18. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
1st August 2023, 04:25 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Government job in hand loom sector after having 7 years of experience as Merchandiser in Mumbai?

• Handloom Designer: This is a government job that requires a diploma or degree in textile design. The job involves designing handloom products, such as sarees, kurtas, and bedcovers.
  • Handloom Supervisor: This is a government job that requires experience in the handloom sector. The job involves supervising the production of handloom products and ensuring that they meet quality standards.
  • Handloom Weaver: This is a government job that requires basic skills in weaving. The job involves weaving handloom products, such as sarees, kurtas, and bedcovers.
You can find government jobs in the handloom sector by searching on the websites of the following government agencies:
  • Ministry of Textiles: This is the central government agency responsible for the handloom sector. You can find government jobs in the handloom sector on the website of the Ministry of Textiles.
  • State Textiles Departments: Each state government has a textiles department that is responsible for the handloom sector in that state. You can find government jobs in the handloom sector on the website of the state textiles department.
In addition to these government jobs, there are also a number of private companies that employ handloom designers, supervisors, and weavers. You can find these companies by searching on the internet or by contacting the Handloom Export Promotion Council (HEPC).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?