23rd August 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for IPCC in final year of graduation?

sir/ma'am
I have completed first year of graduation b.com hons from delhi university . I had not given cpt and i wanna do ipcc directly I know its too early but its important for my aim . I am confused actually is it necessary to do 9 months practical training before appearing to ipcc exam directly after graduation and if it .. Whats the procedure? And one more ques. Would i be eligible to register for ipcc may 2018..on the basis completion of graduation just waiting for the result of final year 6 semester!

31st August 2016, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for IPCC in final year of graduation?

First of all you have to make sure that, you have at least 55% marks in B.Com hons degree. If you think you have this much marks then you will be eligible for CA IPCC registration.

You can apply for provisional registration for CA IPCC in final year, but your candidature will be finalised only after you score above 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?