10th August 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I study chartered accountancy? I have finished masters degree in mathematics

Dear sir,

i have finished my master degree in mathematics. Now i am interested in study to chartered accountancy. How to join & how many years will study?. Which category is best to me.

29th February 2016, 06:50 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study chartered accountancy? I have finished masters degree in mathematics

Anyone who has passed Bachelor's or Master's degree can directly apply for CA-IPCC course.

IPCC stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

It is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy.There are three stages in Chartered Accountancy course . They are :

*Foundation course or CPT

*Intermediate course or IPCC, and

*Final Course.

One can register for CA-IPCC directly on the condition they have passed graduation degree.The eligibility criteria for the graduates to write CA-IPCC directly is 55% for a Commerce Graduate and 60% for a Non-Commerce Graduate.

IPCC registration is applicable for two times in a year. So, a candidate can register accordingly. IPCC exam is conducted twice a year in the month of May and November.

The fee structure for CA course are as under:-

For IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course):

Prospectus - Rs. 100

Registration fee - Rs. 10000

Exam fee - Rs. 1600

For Final course : Rs. 8500

For ITT (Information Technology Training) : Rs. 2000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?