8th February 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in IB recrutiment exam being a Graduation final year student? Selection procedure of IB Officer?

Respected Sir,
I am Krishna Karthik, student who is doing the course of Graduation at present final year of Graduation. I am having 58% in my Graduation and am I eligible to apply for the IB recruitment exam and selection process and I want to get job as IB Officer.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed Procedure to become an IPS Officer? Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to apply for this position?
  2. How much is the salary of Leutinant to join Indian Army?
  3. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  4. How to become an IPS officer if I am a B.Com final year student?
  5. Tips to become an IPS Officer after graduation
  6. Can I apply for Bank job for PO level post being Medical final year student?
  7. After passing through BSc from maths honors can I apply for UPSC
  8. How to become an IAS officer? What is the syllabus?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply in ICAI course for T.Y.B.Com final year student?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for 12th PSEB Improvement exam being an MCA final year student? For how many subjects I can apply?
  11. How to become IAS with science maths stream
  12. What is the procedure followed to become an IAS Officer after completion of graduation course?
  13. What is the procedure to become an IPS officer? How much percentage is required for IPS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am i eligible to apply for any core company? I am a final year student
  15. How much should I have to score in my Final year of BBA having secured an aggregate of 52% in last two years to be eligible for Customs Officer Job? Can I appear for SSC Exam for Customs Officer in my final year of Graduation?
  16. Requirements and procedure to join CID Officer?
  17. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
  18. Final year post graduation student can apply for NET exam?
18th February 2016, 04:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in IB recrutiment exam being a Graduation final year student? Selection procedure of IB Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am Krishna Karthik, student who is doing the course of Graduation at present final year of Graduation. I am having 58% in my Graduation and am I eligible to apply for the IB recruitment exam and selection process and I want to get job as IB Officer.
After completion of graduation degree, you are eligible for IB exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for Intelligence Bureau exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

Pattern for IB exam:

Paper I :- Paper I is consist of Mathematical Aptitude, General Awareness, English Language and Reasoning.

Paper II is the descriptive paper which will test your English Language.

http://mha.nic.in/
18th February 2016, 09:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in IB recrutiment exam being a Graduation final year student? Selection procedure of IB Officer?

Yes, you can surely apply for IB ACIO exam which is conducted by MHA. You just need degree in any discipline from recognized university to become eligible for general post.

Age should be between 18 to 27 years. Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by MHA.
21st December 2020, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing my b com final year now can i apply for acio exams?
23rd December 2020, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I am currently in my final year can I apply for IB ACIO post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?