29th August 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Best courses to become a CEO or CFO in good companies

Sir I am a B.Com 2nd year student. Can you please advise me for some of the best courses in commerce field which help me to attain CEO or CFO post in some good companies?

30th August 2016, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses to become a CEO or CFO in good companies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am a B.Com 2nd year student. Can you please advise me for some of the best courses in commerce field which help me to attain CEO or CFO post in some good companies?
The best course to become a CEO is an MBA and the best course to become a CFO is CA or MBA Finance. The courses actually will help you to only to some extent. The interest and passion you are showing in your work will only raise you above all. So do the work with full interest and do the justice to the work. The way you work will only make you as a CEO or CFO. The degrees do not matter. After some work experience you can start your own company and become a CEO. The challenge in running an organization is very high.

30th August 2016, 06:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To become a successful CEO, candidates first of all must grab a Graduate degree in any of the below mentioned courses such as Bachelors degree in Management, Economics, Accounting, Business, Finance etc.
After successfully completing the Bachelors degree in the specific field, candidates must have to opt an MBA course in the respective field. This will build the strong career of a CEO.

31st August 2016, 09:35 PM
adityasingh89

Besides having sound technical knowledge, you need to have good team lead quality, good management skills and good communication. Above all you need to have invincible will power.
For all the above,
For technical knowledge, you need to be good at that domain, but management and accounting must be your quality. You can do MBA, CA or you need exposure to industry people so that you could learn about management.
Sundar Pichai is an Engineer and and MBA, he had not studied Computer Science, still he is CEO of world's biggest software company.
So, improve your working skills, management skills, and give yourself exposure.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?