7th October 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is required for doing Hotel Management degree?

I have done 12th from commerce stream with maths. Now i want to pursue Hotel Management degree course. So what qualification is required for doing this?

8th October 2015, 12:17 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What qualification is required for doing Hotel Management degree?

**For admission in hotel management course Candidate have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any approved or recognized University.

~~>there are entrance exam is conducted for admission in Hotel Management course to the best institutions; some of them accept scores of a common test whereas there are others that conduct their own test.

~~>The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) conducts the All India Joint Entrance Exam for admission to the three year degree course at Institute of Hotel Management.
29th September 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
Just want to know what's the minimum qualifications for a hotel management.me just passed 10th now
30th September 2016, 03:14 PM
Madison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir
Just want to know what's the minimum qualifications for a hotel management.me just passed 10th now
BHM is Bachelor in Hotel Management. Hotel Management has now become a very promising career.

The qualification that is required to pursue Hotel Management degree course in you graduation level are

Candidate need to score 50% marks in both 10 and 10+2 examination from a recognized university or board.
Candidates from any stream(arts/science/commerce) can join.
Minimum age should be 17 years.
Both Male and Female candidates are eligible.

Some of the top institutes like IIHM, IHM, OCLD, AU held entrance examination which the candidates need to clear to get admission in the BHM course.
20th February 2017, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear, Is it possible to join the hotel management institute just by direct without giving the entrance exam
25th May 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th just now and waiting for the result , I am interested in hotel management studies .
can i do these studies after 10th?
27th May 2017, 04:37 PM
Zain10

Arrow Re: What qualification is required for doing Hotel Management degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 10th just now and waiting for the result , I am interested in hotel management studies .
can i do these studies after 10th?
The options available for 10th pass students in the field of Hotel Management are Diploma in Food Production and Diploma in Bakery and Confectionary. You can pursue these course to work in the field of Hotel Management. You can pursue these courses from leading institutes in hotel management like lovely Professional University. You may also get a scholarships based on your 10th score.
17th July 2017, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 this year but did not appear the JEE exam as I was not aware of it so is there any possibilities for me to join IIHM COLLEGE
18th August 2017, 08:48 PM
Junior Member+

Minimum qualification required to go for a course in hotel management is 10+2. For certificate, diploma and bachelors courses 10+2 is sufficient. Duration of certificate courses is six months to one year. Bachelor and diploma courses are of duration one and half to three years. Those with graduation can go for post graduate diploma courses the duration of which is one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?